Martindale-Hubbell Congratulates Our New AV Preeminent Peer Rated Attorneys 9/3/18
By Brian Veeder
Published September 6th, 2018 | Posted in AV Rated |
Martindale-Hubbell is proud to announce that the following attorneys have achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, awarded to only those lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability.
• Anthony Ashby of Ladah Law Firm, PLLC
• Ashley Kristen Brown of Ward, Hocker & Thornton, PLLC
• Boyd B. Moss of Moss Berg Injury Lawyers
• Brian Michael Stork of Kane Russell Coleman & Logan PC
• Carol J. Healy-Glasgow of Billing, Cochran, Lyles, Mauro & Ramsey, P.A.
• Christopher J. Jameson of Jameson and Dunagan, P.C.
• Daniel White of Askew & Mazel, LLC
• J. Alan Soelberg of Davis Miles McGuire Gardner PLLC
• James Donald Rush of Rush Injury Law
• Jonathan Goldstein of Haber Slade, P.A.
• Keith C. Mier of Sutin, Thayer & Browne
• Sarah Baring Knowlton
• Shannon (“Missy”) Spainhour of Davis Hartman Wright PLLC
• Stephen S. Berlin of Berlin Law Firm
• Zachary Lee Weaver of Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.
Only approximately 10% of attorneys have achieved this prestigious honor. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, visit our Ratings and Reviews page.